Progressing

Things are picking up. We are already 2 games into the season and practice has proven to be a high determining factor in where Coach Groh is heading with the QB decision. I'm now a 2nd string quarterback for the Vriginia Cavaliers. I'd probably get laughs if I announced how proud I was about that. What's crazy is that at any given time, coach might give me the nod, and that's a pretty anxious feeling.

I do know this. I have a lot of people to thank in getting me to this position. One of them was the best wide receiver to ever play ball at Cranston West High School. I gave Jimmy a call yesterday and told him how grateful I was for his friendship. He's working over at his dad's service center and will most likely take the place over one day. I look forward to seeing him during the break.

No comments: