As a Junior, I'm Finished

One play. One painful play. I drop back, there's a blitz and I step into my throw. The next thing I know there's a pain in my knee that immediately brings me to the ground in agony.

I layed there clinging to my knee with both hands, it was throbbing in pain. I hear this voice, "Playing days are over, Ludwig...playing days are over." #55 Bobby Mclaughlin is hovering over me, then laughs out loud, crashes his chest into his teamate in celebration and runs off the field.

The doctor says if I want to play football again, it's going to be at least 2 years. Not only could we never beat Clemson when I was QB, but that team that haunted me in my 3 years of playing time, has all but sealed my playing career.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn Malcolm, Damn. Hang in there Buddy maybe a practice squad somewhere in the league. Maybe just just a camp arm. I dont know, but dont gi ve up.

A Fan

Landrian