Freshman No More

My first season with the Virginia Cavaliers is over, and it's been a very long and difficult one. I finished with more (many more) interceptions than touchdowns, and the overall consensus, and it's the truth, is that this team can get to the redzone, but simply can't put points on the board. While I didn't play every game this season, I was responsible for many of those unproductive times in the redzone. There were several times where I forced the ball and paid for it in not only an interception, but in points.

Coach still is behind me, and even told the press, after our loss to V-Tech, that I am still the team's QB, and not only that, but that he feels I will lead them to a national championship. That's huge.

Today was a long day...I'm tired. The season is over. I'm still confident. Having Coach behind me helps a lot.

Until next season...

No comments: